Regional Portfolio Manager
Dynamic companies are built by dynamic leaders. An inspirational leader of high-performing teams, a Bozzuto Regional Manager drives brand, operational and employee excellence through high quality decision making and clear communication at a strategic and tactical level. The ideal candidate demonstrates a successful track record of making a positive impact by delivering strong financial results while cultivating exceptional experiences for employees, customers and clients.
- Oversee operational and financial management of 4-6 apartment communities in an assigned geographic region.
- Ensure occupancy targets are achieved through leasing and resident retention
- Create value for clients through meeting NOI and revenue goals.
- Partner with facilities and engineering teams to ensure physical assets are operating at peak performance levels.
- Oversee and contribute to annual budget process.
- Maintain a general knowledge of any transaction in markets under management.
- Preparation of monthly owner’s reports and quarterly financial reviews.
Client and Resident Relations
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors
- Ensure operational execution yields consistently strong resident satisfaction survey results
- Oversee execution of proactive and timely reputation management strategies via social media – ratings, reviews, responses
- Ensure each property provides/builds value for the client
Team Leadership and Development
- Effectively leverages talent within portfolio, promoting from within while supplementing with external talent that exemplifies the Bozzuto brand.
- Leverages a succession plan to develop talent and anticipates needs
- Actively participates in the hiring process
- Empowers managers to work collaboratively to accomplish business goals and establish best practices
- Manages performance issues in a timely and effective manner
- Fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace
Brand Alignment and Marketing
- Work closely with property teams in the implementation and execution of Bozzuto programs that yield brand alignment
- Contribute to creation of and ensure execution of marketing plans for communities within assigned portfolio
- Possess thorough knowledge of competitive properties and market knowledge of all assets in portfolio
- Assist in pitching business to prospective new clients
- Is a Bozzuto culture ambassador, proactively seeking opportunities to reinforce Bozzuto core values (creativity, concern, passion and pursuit of perfection) in the day to day work of all team members
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top