Property Manager - Washington, DC
Bozzuto Management Company is seeking a dynamic leader with experience in the property industry to oversee and effectively manage the operational and financial performance of a Bozzuto managed community in Washington, DC. As the Property Manager, you are directly responsible for creating extraordinary experiences of home and community for our residents. From developing innovative, cost-effective, and revenue-driving tactics to building solid owner and resident relationships, you are in-charge of establishing brand recognition for the property within the marketplace and for exceeding resident satisfaction and retention goals.
As a Property Manager, you are in an excellent position to showcase your business know-how. By using your proactive and persuasive leadership to aid in the mentoring of fellow staff and the execution of strategic partnerships, and your interpersonal savvy to resolve customer issues and create positive experiences, you will earn the opportunity to progress in your career.
- Create and manage the property budget, marketing strategy, and business plan.
- Hire and retain the best industry talent; actively motivate, train, and develop employees.
- Oversee the overall financial and operational performance of the property.
- Establish effective promotion initiatives that position the property as a sub-market leader.
- Direct aggressive sales efforts to exceed occupancy and resident retention targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all constituents; owners, residents, vendors, etc.
- Supervise the filing of legal proceedings in accordance with county codes.
- Guide team members to ensure their comprehension of the current sub-market.
- Lead by example to sustain a high-performing, customer-focused team.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top