At Bozzuto, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
You're the CEO and head coach of the community. You exude Bozzuto pride and you bring your passion for people, apartment living and trendy neighborhoods with you to work every day.
As a Property Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Execution of sales, marketing and operational activities that achieve budgeted occupancy and customer retention goals
- Managing the financial performance of the property
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational reports to clients
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships and loyalty with all constituents
- Maintaining expert level competitive marketplace intelligence
- Partnering with consumer marketing to implement marketing strategies
- Consistent guest satisfaction that yields outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and community reviews
- Inspiring the professional growth and development of all team members
- Rolling up your sleeves and assisting team members-no job is "below your pay grade"
What You Bring to Us:
- A College Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the property management, hospitality or retail industries
- A strong leadership track record
- An impeccable client and customer relationship track record
- Revenue, budget and P&L management experience
- Proficiency with industry software (YARDI preferred)
- Strong financial skills with a basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- A real estate license (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire) where applicable
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Back to top