Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic's fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you'll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
We'll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you'll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we're a little different at Bozzuto. We're a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you're as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
As a Project Executive running large, complex new construction projects, we will count on you to provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction while delivering strong financial results. You will lead, mentor and develop Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers and you will ensure thoughtful execution of our brand promise to deliver extraordinary experiences in everything we do by building strong relationship with clients, suppliers and contractors.
As a Project Executive, your primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee operational and financial objectives for multiple construction projects simultaneously.
- Cultivate opportunities to grow the business in alignment with the company's strategic business objectives.
- Enforce project reporting requirements, job-site safety and quality standards.
What You Bring to Us:
- Stellar track-record of inspirational leadership and the ability to assemble and manage high-performing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or related practice/training.
- PMP and/or LEED accreditation preferred.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- 10-15 years of experience leading the successful completion of complex multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Diversity of product-type with a preference toward multi-family, senior living, retail, healthcare and/or hospitality construction.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We're not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We're hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other's back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we're really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager, Sunny manages and oversees delinquency, apartment leasing, and resident retention activities. She also steps in to assume the role of Property Manager in their absence.
Back to top