Preconstruction Project Manager
Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you’ll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
Why construction leaders come to us
We’ll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you’ll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we’re a little different at Bozzuto. We’re a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you’re as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
Preconstruction Project Manager Responsibilities
You’ll have an opportunity to impact the overall success of your projects in the areas of program management, constructability, site utilization, schedules, cost modeling, pricing, and value engineering/cost savings, ensuring completion within budget and at the highest level of quality possible. You’ll also be able to care about the work and your team in ways that will inspire you.
- Coordinate preconstruction efforts of the project participants (i.e. Contractor, Owner / Developer, Design Professionals, Property Management, and subcontractors) during the planning phase for renovations and mid-size new construction up to 20MM.
- Attend preconstruction meetings and direct the team toward construction strategies which fit the owner’s program, construction schedule, budget parameters and quality standards.
- Perform quantitative analysis of construction documents and project program requirements.
- Lead and oversee the preparation of conceptual cost models, budgets and guaranteed maximum pricing based on historic cost data and / or subcontractor input as appropriate.
- Analyze project program, design, costs, and subcontractor input and provide comparisons and cost savings through alternative approaches in materials, assemblies, phasing, etc.
- Assist in developing appropriate subcontractor scopes of work based on the project program and desired outcome.
- Assist with determining subcontractor pricing, including information dissemination, review of subcontractor’s proposals and coordination with the desired scope of work.
- Maintain historic cost database cataloging project program and unit prices as budgeted / bid / purchased for use in preparation of conceptual estimates and cost models.
- Foster a productive working atmosphere among the project participants, and cultivate BCC’s relationship with the Client.
- Assist with business development as part of the company’s efforts in acquiring new projects.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top