Multi-Site Maintenance Technician
If you have expertise in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades, a great work ethic, and a passion for helping people, then the Service Team at Bozzuto Management Company may be just the place to provide you with a career you will love, and opportunities to learn and grow.
Building Maintenance employees are responsible for:
- Responding and completing residential service requests.
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
- Preparing vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
- Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
- Snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service.
You offer US:
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair.
- An HVAC certification
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation.
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades.
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Personal/reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies.
We offer YOU:
- Competitive salary and great employee benefits
- “Live where you work” rent discount at most communities
- Professional development with excellent on the job and classroom training
- Trade and Industry certification opportunities
- A tangible career path that is performance based
- Upon submission of your application, you will be prompted to complete the TALENT SCIENCE Assessment. THIS IS A REQUIRED STEP IN THE HIRING PROCESS.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top