At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You're the marketing leader for a portfolio of communities. You bring your passion for marketing, apartment living and being a local market expert with you to work every day. You instill, in everyone you interact with, a sense of Bozzuto pride. You're obsessed with understanding your customer's mindset and strive to create extraordinary experiences, for customers and team members alike.
As a Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
Lead Management & Marketing Innovation
- A Marketing Manager is expected to be an innovator on every project. This role provides an opportunity to develop original concepts, approaches, and solutions to set each development apart from the competition and position our internal and external clients for success.
- Facilitate agency selection and oversee creative direction to deliver brand and marketing strategies and materials that meet expectations of all stakeholders and adhere to Bozzuto standards
- Partner with operations teams to analyze local market trends and make strategic marketing recommendations
- Conduct regular site visits, attend owner meetings and participate on regular calls for assigned portfolio
- Continually enhance deliverables by using consumer insights and trends to exceed expectations of our customer
- Project manage branding initiatives including but not limited to: property websites, collateral, signage, promo items, digital ads, etc.
- Successfully market the launch of new properties by developing and executing strategic marketing plans for the launch of new properties.
- Establish and manage relationships with creative partners
- Analyze available data and using findings to drive marketing plan optimization
- Advise on and execute media plans, digital media campaigns (email, SEO, PPC, social, etc.)
- Provide direction on website design and user experience
- Develop and execute opening strategy
- Develop and implement signage plan
- Exhibit excellent project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills while leading cross-functional collaboration across the organization and with clients and partners. This is a fast-paced role that requires ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
- Communicate branding and marketing initiatives and ROI to clients throughout entire brand development process
- In conjunction with the respective Property Manager and Regional Manager, develop an annual marketing budget for each property in the assigned portfolio
- Ensure adherence to deadlines and budgets
- Contribute to the overall marketing discipline, processes and standards of the Bozzuto marketing team
- Support the development and activation of Bozzuto global initiatives
- Support new product development efforts by communicating relevant insights and learning to the team
- Provide marketing support to new business efforts and RFP responses
- Building a motivating environment that encourages your team members to give their very best
- Coaching in the moment and providing team members with opportunities to develop their skills while simultaneously developing your own
- Proactively managing the performance of all team members through performance reviews, regular constructive feedback and development/growth plans
- Taking responsibility for delivering results, making sure issues are addressed and resolved with urgency
- You play an supporting role in making certain the community reflects Bozzuto's 5-star standards
- You roll up your sleeves and assist team members-no job is "below your pay grade"
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience
- Previous agency experience with a working understanding of email marketing, direct mail, and buzz marketing a plus
- Proven success in crafting and implementing innovative ideas and concepts
- Previous marketing experience in the multifamily real estate industry preferred
- Expertise in launching marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Expertise in managing marketing planning and activation from start to finish
- Proven success in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
Kaitlin uses her passion for apartment living and her authentic people skills to foster a motivating team environment and build brand loyalty with customers while contributing to the achievement of the business’ financial objectives.
Back to top