Creating Extraordinary Experiences
At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bring Your Passion and Expertise to Work
Your passion for fixing things and your knack for solving problems makes this job a perfect fit. You’re a skilled tradesperson with expertise in HVAC, plumbing and electrical trades. You’ve been told you have a great work ethic, and you take incredible pride in the quality of your work. What drives you? The smiles your work brings to the people you help.
As a Building Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Showing care and concern for our residents through timely follow ups and meticulous completion of their apartment service tickets
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Keeping the building occupied with happy residents by preparing vacant apartments for move-in through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Preserving the value of the building by consistently executing on preventative maintenance programs
- Preserving the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service
- Working weekends or evenings and being on call for after hour emergencies
Your Tools of the Trade are:
- Never giving up, always tinkering to find a better way
- Connecting with people by listening and demonstrating concern and a sense of urgency to correct any issues they may have
- Solving problems for our customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Taking ownership and pride in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer’s experience
- Loving to learn and proactively improve and obtain new skills
What You Bring to Us
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair
- An HVAC certification (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly
- Personal, reliable transportation to get to work and to respond to on-call emergencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic computer skills and comfort using various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and an obsession with getting things done right the first time
- A service mentality
What We Bring to You
Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 online access to a doctor
Our robust perks program also gives you exclusive discounts from well-known retailers. Generous paid time-off policies, like family leave, help you find greater work-life balance. Our effortless onboarding program, continued mentorship, leadership and training programs, career planning assistance and even tuition reimbursement, encourage you to reach your full potential.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top