Bozzuto Management Company is seeking a proactive leader to oversee all maintenance needs, operations, and staff for a Bozzuto managed community. Our residents value the upkeep of their home and community, and so they are highly dependent on the services provided by our team of maintenance professionals. As the Maintenance Manager, you will spearhead all preventive and daily maintenance efforts with excellence and the highest level of consideration for a superior customer experience—exceeding targeted resident satisfaction and retention goals.
As a Maintenance Manager, you will increase your trade knowledge and career advancement opportunities by ensuring technician staff deliver quality services that continue to keep Bozzuto managed communities amazing places for residents to call home.
- Direct all property/grounds upkeep, preventive care, and maintenance service efforts.
- Adhere to applicable building, county, and safety codes/standards.
- Ensure completion of annual building systems inspections required by the jurisdiction.
- In-charge of sustaining peak efficiency operation levels for all property components.
- Guarantee expeditious completion of all maintenance requests and apartment turnovers.
- Lead cost-effective capital improvement and special projects.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships and projects within budget parameters.
- Reinforce monthly staffing schedules, ensuring 24/7 emergency coverage.
- Contribute to ongoing staff recruitment efforts and skill-building/learning initiatives.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top