Leasing Manager - Flats 8300
In accordance with Bozzuto brand standards and protocol, the Leasing Manager will lead the Sales and Marketing Associate team to generate revenue for our Flats 8300 community through sales and renewal activity. The Leasing Manager is responsible for achieving/exceeding monthly sales quotas and contributes to meeting the property’s targeted resident retention goal by providing remarkable customer service.
Our expectations of you in this role:
1. Generate new leases and achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Motivate, train and lead sales and service team to reach leasing goals
- Daily management of 100% of leads in Lead to Lease or property specific lead management software.
- Conduct 3 follow ups per lead with a conversion ratio of 8% to onsite appointments.
- Follow up with a phone call to every prospect within 24 hours of a property tour. Additional follow up via e-mail to take place within 48 hours.
- Maintain a closing ratio of 30%.
- Generate a minimum of one outreach event weekly.
2. Market the property
- Work with Bozzuto’s Marketing team to coordinate overall company branding.
- Know competitors and be able to leverage the Bozzuto product and people as a differentiation in the marketplace
- Proficiently articulate the value proposition of the property.
- Deliver a positive and consistent in person experience with all prospective customers.
- Set up monthly meetings with local employers to provide packets of information about the community and cultivate partnership-marketing opportunities.
- Monitor all ad sources. Complete and deliver internet ad checklist by the 5th of each month.
- Update property Facebook page three times per week.
- Update Craigslist daily with available apartments.
3. Understand current sub-market
- Shop all competition within immediate competitive set quarterly.
- Review monthly market surveys and be knowledgeable of content.
- Complete weekly competitive set survey.
4. Ensure appearance of property meets Bozzuto standards.
- Complete daily checklist.
- Report all property deficiencies to appropriate manager.
- Respond to, follow up on and close work order requests when applicable.
- Ensure lease paperwork is accurate.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
5. Retain residents
- Deliver timely and remarkable customer service to community residents.
- Attend resident social events
- Interact with all constituents (residents, staff, clients, vendors) in a professional and courteous manner.
- Remain calm and friendly when resolving customer issues or interacting with upset customers.
- Vigorously resolve or communicate resident concerns and issues.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top