OBJECTIVE: TO MAINTAIN METICULOUS CLEANLINESS OF COMMON AREAS, MODELS, OFFICES, RECREATION AREAS AND EXTERIOR GROUNDS IF NECESSARY.
1. Must be able to comprehend directions and read punchlists.
2. Must present neat appearance and wear uniform.
3. Responsible for cleaning of common areas, models, offices, recreation rooms.
4. Complete cleaning of all turnover units, which includes:
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Clean door gaskets, blinds.
- Clean sinks, floors, tile.
- Carpet cleaning/vacuuming/deodorizing.
- Clean inside of cabinets and doors.
- Clean baseboards, corners.
- Wash exterior doors, all doorknobs.
- Clean refrigerators, stoves, chrome rings, broiler pans.
- Trash removal from all units.
- Clean exterior of doorways.
- Clean balconies/storage.
5. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
6. Clean two apartments per day (minimum 8 per week).
7. Assist porter with grounds care and snow removal when necessary.
Bozzuto’s mission is to create the best possible living environment for our customers and to do so in a way that creates community and respects the world in which we live. From the very beginning, our success has been built around our four core values:
- Concern – for the communities we touch.
- Creativity – in everything we do.
- Passion – in our approach to business.
- Perfection – as a goal worth pursuing.
Supporting these values is a set of beliefs or practices that guide us in how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top