Bozzuto is seeking a dynamic; hospitality focused General Manager for a luxury high-rise apartment community. The ideal candidate leads with a passion that inspires her or his team to deliver a customer experience unparalleled in the market. The General Manager is in effect, the CEO of the community and to that end facilitates operational excellence, superior staff performance, and bottom line results with pride and precision. The result is a thriving business.
As a General Manager, you will use your proactive and persuasive governance to mentor staff and your interpersonal savvy to execute strategies that create positive experiences and enhance resident satisfaction and retention—paving the way for career progression.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspire team members to effectively execute sales, marketing, and operational activities that yield desired occupancy and customer retention goals.
- Manage the financial performance of the property in accordance with the established budget and reports on financial performance in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, loyal relationships with all constituents: owners, residents, employees, and vendors.
- Thoroughly understand the competitive marketplace and effectively coach team members to proficiency in differentiating the community from competition.
- Prepare financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends, and variances.
- Establish and maintain a proactive approach to employee motivation, training, and development.
- Ensure community is a destination for those seeking luxury apartment living and/or green living options.
- Create an operating environment that assures consistent guest excellence.
- Hire and retain the best industry talent; actively motivate, train, and develop employees.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top