The Bozzuto Group is seeking a Financial Analyst to assist in project level debt and equity financing for our existing portfolio and development pipeline of multifamily and single-family assets. The Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the finance team, assisting with project-level underwriting, due diligence, portfolio analysis, and investor relations.
- Analysis, evaluation, and modeling of debt and equity financings for multifamily, mixed-use and for-sale development projects.
- Preparation of debt and equity packages for distribution to potential capital sources.
- Coordination of lender and investor due diligence, including working closely with Bozzuto Development Company, Bozzuto Homes and/or Director of Research to gather and analyze market conditions, comparable projects and other data relevant to project financings.
- Ongoing monitoring of project performance to ensure compliance with milestones and hurdles (e.g., construction progress, debt service coverage) specified by loan agreements and/or operating agreements.
- Administration and tracking of debt portfolio, including upcoming debt maturities, qualification for loan extensions and guaranty exposure.
- Other ad hoc analysis as assigned
- Production of regular project status updates for investors.
- Updating of annual investor reports, including development of investor-specific cash flow projections based on project-level budgets.
- Coordination of capital calls to equity co-investors.
- Calculation and communication of investor cash distributions.
- Other investor communications as assigned.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top