Director of Corporate Training
Director of Corporate Training
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Bozzuto Group is looking for an inspiring Director of Corporate Training to drive the development of talent to support Bozzuto's growth through the design, development and management of learning programs and processes. The Director of Corporate Training will serve as a key conduit to the organization's stakeholders, directly supporting their individual learning and leadership needs.
As the Director of Corporate Training, your primary responsibilities include:
Leadership and Operations
- Serve as the liaison between training and other functional departments within the company
- Maintain a high team morale by coordinating meetings, events and activities
- Create and execute Learning and Leadership strategies for organizational effectiveness
- Ensure effective delivery of employee learning initiatives, including instructor led training and e-learning
- Act as a brand and learning consultant for all companies within the organization
- Oversee new hire onboarding program
- Work closely with regional team members in order to support region-specific needs and requirements
Facilitation and Design
- Facilitate instructor led courses, including New Hire Orientation, Sales, Communication and Leadership courses
- Proactively design/re-design/update learning systems, materials and courses
- Support the effective creation and dissemination of communications as appropriate to new training launches and initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day development process with both internal and external curriculum design resources ensuing the most effective learning methods are incorporated
- Provide materials, support, guidance and facilitation for internal conferences, meetings and retreats
- Work with department and company stakeholders to design and deliver custom learning solutions
- Identify most cost-effective, time-efficient resources and methods to ensure financial
- resources are maximized.
Learning System Administration
- Manage help desk support team for LMS including managing learning inbox, responding to requests, researching and resolving issues, and troubleshooting system errors
- Ability to maintain content within the Learning System, including set up and testing of new courses and learning related items
- Generate weekly reports, including course exception reports
What You Bring to Us:
Exceptional leadership skillsTechnological expertiseBusiness acumenAdult learning/curriculum design knowledgeExpert presentation and facilitation skillsFlexibilityAbility to multi-taskComplex decision making skillsProven ability to influence changeStrong attention to detailFamiliarity with property management (preferred)Ability to travel (up to 50%)BA/BS degree
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager, Sunny manages and oversees delinquency, apartment leasing, and resident retention activities. She also steps in to assume the role of Property Manager in their absence.
Back to top