- Baltimore, MD
As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
We are currently seeking a Superintendent to join our team. Responsible for overseeing onsite coordination, safety and overall production quality, this management role empowers you to positively impact a project's success. If you thrive in a high-energy environment and are passionate about making the world around you a better place-we want to hear from you.
Our internal leadership, the client, and the rest of the team counts on you to lead all field operations, ensuring the project remains on-track. Reporting to the Project Executive, this is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively manage others, build relationships and deliver results.
As a Superintendent your primary responsibilities include:
- Take a strategic role in preconstruction, constructability reviews and risk assessments.
- Proactively identify and strategically solve problems with minimal executive oversight.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and government regulations.
- Uphold the project schedule and control costs; and report overall status to stakeholders.
- Direct a diverse group of internal and external team members, including subcontractors.
- Build strong relationships with clients/owners, subcontractors and inspection authorities.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field
- 7 years of experience managing onsite construction operations.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM software-Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
We're not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We're hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other's back. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Back to top