Assistant Construction Superintendent
Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic's fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you'll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
We'll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you'll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we're a little different at Bozzuto. We're a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you're as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
In leading the direction of field operations you'll have an opportunity to impact the success of a project and inspire the teams around you. When something isn't right, a lot of people will look to you to help solve the problem and it will be you chance to shine. As an experienced Superintendent, we except that you can direct safety and quality, lead meetings, oversee record keeping and keep plans on track and organized. You'll also be able to care about the work and your team in ways that will inspire you.
- Build relationships with subcontractors, clients, inspection authorities and the project team to create win-win scenarios.
- Control costs, report issues and engage in creative problem solving.
- Ensure compliance with building codes and implement safety policies
- Oversee that our mission — to create extraordinary experiences — comes to life.
We look for people who get excited sharing project plans and updates through presentations to our external clients. With a proven track record of managing budgets and costs you'll have an opportunity to put your leadership abilities to work. While we generally prefer those with a college-level education we would be pleased to consider those who have equivalent experience in the field, working on a variety of construction projects.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or related practice/training.
- 7 or more years of superintendent experience with large construction projects.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 and Procore.
- Well-versed in safety and government regulations (i.e., OSHA) as they relate to a jobsite.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordnances.
- Strong understanding of site development, wood-frame, steel, and concrete construction.
- PMP and/or LEED accreditation desired.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We're not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We're hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other's back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we're really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager, Sunny manages and oversees delinquency, apartment leasing, and resident retention activities. She also steps in to assume the role of Property Manager in their absence.
Back to top