Construction Project Manager
- Baltimore, MD
As a Project Manager with Bozzuto Construction, you are the face of the company with clients and ownership groups. As head coach, you inspire, mentor and develop a high performing project team to ensure continuity and excellence from pre-construction to operational execution. Your successful track record of effectively managing project KPIs combined with a passion for people makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Inspiring the professional growth and development of all team members
- Successful completion of multiple full lifecycle new construction projects in verticals that align with Bozzuto's core focus areas
- Full lifecycle project leadership from preconstruction through execution to include buyout
- Supporting business development efforts with sales through service
- Negotiating and executing subcontractor agreements
- Managing overall submittal process, manpower and productivity tracking
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry experience - Construction management, engineering or related field preferred
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM software - Procor, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred
You're well on the way to a role as a Senior Project Manager or a Project Executive, where you'll have an even larger scope of responsibilities and exposure that includes people, resources, projects, and risk.
What you get on the job.
This is your opportunity to lead. You're responsible for the overall project health and have exposure to senior leadership. You manage scope, schedule and resources. Perhaps more importantly at Bozzuto, as a Project Manager you are responsible for leading a team; including sub-contractors. This means recognizing and growing the talent you have and having the tough conversations that come with that responsibility. We expect you to prepare your Assistant Project Manager to become a Project Manager one day.
How to get to the next level.
Successful Project Managers demonstrate grace under pressure and can solve problems proactively, relying on the collective experience of the teams they lead to troubleshoot and fix tough issues. They are brand ambassadors and can proudly promote our services to owners and partners while developing our business through networks and partnerships.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Back to top