Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. Recognized as a Top Workplace, we specialize in complicated urban infill high-rise and mixed-use projects, retail, assisted and senior living. Our pipeline is deep with a diverse range of product types. BCC is currently hiring a Project Accountant to serve the role of CFO for the project, handling all project related finance and accounting duties, including AR, AP, treasury/cash management, risk management and project cost reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial packages in concert with month-end close and PRMs (project review meetings.)
- Be an effective early warning system. Actively manage the CME (current month estimates) process to keep projects on budget.
- Monitor the project’s key performance indicators.
- Provide accurate and timely information in order to comply with regulatory requirements – cost certifications, tax returns, and annual financial statements.
- Manage the company’s risk. Ensure that BCC policies are followed, including audit of insurance certificates, payment and performance bonds, executed lien releases, executed subcontracts and change orders.
- Manage the project’s cash flow. Ensure that BCC is paid accurately and timely. Ensure that vendors are paid accurately and timely.
- Process accounts receivables, including preparation of monthly draw requests to project’s funding source and subsequent monitoring of timely collection
- Process accounts payables, including data entry of subcontractor requisitions and subsequent timely payment to subcontractors.
- Perform timely monthly close, allowing more time for value-added analysis and better-informed management decisions.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account analyses and maintain the trial balance for project(s).
- Be proactive. Communicate effectively with vendors and subcontractors, keeping them informed of paperwork requirements and payment status.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top