Business Development and Client Manager
Business Development Manager
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Business Development and Client Manager will identify, engage, and acquire strategic business relationships that will result in company growth. They will maintain established business partnerships and ensure client satisfaction. This is a leadership role with high visibility and is ideal for a driven, energetic, and organized individual.
As a Business Development and Client Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Represent Bozzuto at industry events and champion the pursuit of new business opportunities
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals
- Develop proposals and presentations that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Ensure client satisfaction with proactive communication, strategic solutions and appropriate entertainment outings and dinners
- Lead the client and holiday gift program to strategically create a high-touch experience
- Chair a committee for semi-annual B2B events, including assisting in event coordination
- Work with Digital Marketing department to deploy quarterly B2B email communication and regular broker communication
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS Degree
- 4-6 years of business development or sales experience preferably in multi-family
- Strong relationship building , influencing, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Solid project management and time management skills needed to ensure deadlines
- Ability to perform quickly, accurately, and effectively with close attention to detail in all deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as proofreading skills
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite, especially PowerPoint and InDesign
- Familiarity with email marketing platform
- Experience coordinating large scale business events
- Work ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, perseverance, accountability, respect and teamwork
- Strong ambition to succeed
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager, Sunny manages and oversees delinquency, apartment leasing, and resident retention activities. She also steps in to assume the role of Property Manager in their absence.
Back to top