At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Preserve and Protect the Community:
Your passion for fixing things and your knack for solving problems makes this job a perfect fit. You're a skilled tradesperson with expertise in HVAC, plumbing and electrical trades. You've been told you have a great work ethic, and you take incredible pride in the quality of your work. What drives you? The smiles your work brings to the people you help.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Showing care and concern for our residents through timely follow ups and meticulous completion of their apartment service tickets
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Keeping the building occupied with happy residents by preparing vacant apartments for move-in through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Preserving the value of the building by consistently executing on preventative maintenance programs
- Preserving the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service
- Working weekends or evenings and being on call for after hour emergencies
- Never giving up, always tinkering to find a better way
- Connecting with people by listening and demonstrating concern and a sense of urgency to correct any issues they may have
- Solving problems for our customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Taking ownership and pride in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer's experience
- Loving to learn and proactively improve and obtain new skills
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair
- An HVAC certification (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly
- Personal, reliable transportation to get to work and to respond to on-call emergencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic computer skills and comfort using various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and an obsession with getting things done right the first time
- A service mentality
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
Kaitlin uses her passion for apartment living and her authentic people skills to foster a motivating team environment and build brand loyalty with customers while contributing to the achievement of the business’ financial objectives.
Back to top