Assistant Vice President-Bozzuto Management Accounting
Bozzuto Management Company, who manages an institutionally owned real estate portfolio valued at over nine billion dollars, is seeking an AVP of Accounting & Financial Services. The AVP will architect and foster high performing teams, processes and infrastructure/systems needed to support growth and scalability. The incumbent will continue to build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial systems, to include internal controls applicable to risk management and business intelligence.
Financial and Operational
- Direct implementation, evaluation, and professional development initiatives for all functions related to the execution of accounting services at Bozzuto Management Company.
- Maximize operational financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions and liaison/partner with operations to improve financial reporting and financial performance of properties.
- Ensure the timely completion of financial statement to owners.
- Assist with streamline the property management accounting function.
- Ensure effective financial and operational controls are in place.
- Ensure smooth transition from development/construction to operational managed property.
- Year-End Audit and Tax Return Point Person.
- Contribute to the budget process and monthly reforecast for the Bozzuto Management Company corporate entity.
- Establish accounting and finance operational strategies by monitoring and evaluating trends; establish and manage critical metrics for productivity and quality; procure resources; resolve problems and facilitate change.
Internal and External Client Relations
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors.
- Ensure execution of services yields consistently strong client satisfaction.
- Ensure services provided by department build value for the client through ongoing proactive communication with clients and ownership groups.
Team Leadership and Development
- Lead and manage large a property accounting team to include 3 director level reports.
- Effectively leverages talent on the team, promoting from within while supplementing with external talent that exemplifies the Bozzuto culture.
- Leverages a succession plan to develop talent and anticipates needs.
- Actively participates in the hiring process.
- Empowers managers to work collaboratively to accomplish business goals and establish best practices.
- Manages performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top