Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic's fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you'll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
We'll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you'll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we're a little different at Bozzuto. We're a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you're as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
Assistant Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
Leading high-performing teams and inspiring the people around you to excel, you'll also support project superintendents in scheduling and overseeing budgets, creating an enjoyable work environment and implementing the project vision.
- Assist making budgets and financial controls for complete scope coverage without gaps.
- Aid in subcontractor negotiations and ensure they are timely, in-scope, and compliant.
- Support project funding by administrating monthly pay requisitions.
- Ensure approved revisions are in effect including: drawings, specifications, subcontracts, change orders, requests for information, submittals, shop drawings, plan revisions, and written directives.
Being an extraordinary Assistant Project Manager starts with your ability to see a problem and, not only solve it, but to do so in an ethical way. You will be comfortable communicating your ideas for improvement and sharing project status with clients and external audiences as well as within your team. While we prefer someone with a college-level education, if you have a proven level of equivalent experience across a variety of projects, we'd be interested in hearing from you.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or related practice/training.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, and Procore.
- 3-5 years construction management experience with multi-million dollar projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
- Skilled in executing detailed material take-offs and line-item budgets.
- PMP and/or LEED accreditation desired.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We're not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We're hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other's back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we're really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager, Sunny manages and oversees delinquency, apartment leasing, and resident retention activities. She also steps in to assume the role of Property Manager in their absence.
Back to top