Assistant Maintenance Manager
Bozzuto Management Company is in search of a career-driven maintenance professional to join our award-winning team. Our residents value the upkeep of their home and community, and so they are highly dependent on the services our maintenance staff provides. As an Assistant Maintenance Manager, you will play an integral role in helping to deliver superior resident experiences by supporting preventive maintenance, as well as daily maintenance needs and operations, all with the highest level of care and detail.
If you enjoy meaningful work that benefits others, the Assistant Maintenance Manager role is a great opportunity. From mentoring and training service technicians to providing services resulting in amazing homes, you will fine-tune your trade skills, as you grow into a Maintenance Manager.
- Assist with all property/grounds upkeep, preventive care, and maintenance services.
- Aid with adherence to applicable building, county, and safety codes/standards.
- Organize completion of annual building systems inspections required by the jurisdiction.
- Contribute to obtaining peak efficiency operation levels for all property components.
- Coordinate apartment turnover logistics to ensure completion within three to five days.
- Help prioritize, respond to, and resolve maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Create and maintain monthly staffing schedules to include 24/7 emergency coverage.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top