Assistant General Manager
Bozzuto Management Company is seeking an enthusiastic professional in the property industry to support the daily operations of a Bozzuto managed community. As the Assistant General Manager, you play a major role in creating extraordinary experiences of home and community for our residents. You will assist with apartment leasing and resident retention activities and provide superior customer service by using your interpersonal savvy to resolve all customer issues.
The Assistant General Manager role is a great way to grow your property management career. By taking opportunities to step-in and assume the role of General Manager when needed, and to mentor/train Sales & Marketing Associates, you will gain the qualifications needed to advance.
- Assist with property and office reporting, managing lease files, audits, and renewals.
- Help manage efficient rental collections, rent postings, and daily deposits.
- Coordinate the filing of legal proceedings in accordance with county codes.
- Contribute to achievement of team goals, leasing benchmarks, and resident retention.
- Support outreach initiatives that effectively market/promote the property.
- Understand the current sub-market and mentor others to ensure their comprehension.
- Lead by example to help maintain a high-performing, customer-focused team.
- Contribute to resident satisfaction and the achievement of property goals.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top