Assistant Construction Superintendent
Assistant Construction Superintendent
Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic's fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you'll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
We'll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you'll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we're a little different at Bozzuto. We're a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you're as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
Assistant Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
In the Assistant role you will play a key supportive part of our team while also having unique opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. You will be called upon to lead weekly subcontractor, safety and progress meetings where you will be able to take pride in your work. You will also have the opportunity to grow relationships with owners, inspection authorities as well as other key figures in the community. The opportunities we offer to take on challenges and grow will inspire you.
- Develop/maintain construction schedules using CPM schedule program.
- Ensure compliance with applicable code/safety regulations, and enforce safety policies.
- Monitor material flow to jobsites and control field office general conditions costs.
- Organize project records including: subcontracts, change orders, permits, and drawings.
Being an extraordinary Assistant Construction Superintendent starts with your ability to see a problem and, not only solve it, but to do so in an ethical way. You will be comfortable communicating your ideas for improvement and sharing project status with clients and external audiences as well as within your team. While we prefer someone with a college-level education, if you show a proven level of experience across a variety of projects, we'd be interested in hearing from you.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or related practice/training.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, and Procore.
- 3-5 years construction management experience with multi-million dollar projects.
- Well-versed in safety and government regulations (i.e., OSHA) as they relate to a jobsite.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordnances.
- PMP and/or LEED accreditation desired.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We're not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We're hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other's back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we're really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager, Sunny manages and oversees delinquency, apartment leasing, and resident retention activities. She also steps in to assume the role of Property Manager in their absence.
Back to top