Administrative Assistant - Alexandria, VA
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You are responsible for providing clerical assistance and general backup to property management staff to accomplish all required tasks.
As an Administrative Assistant, your primary responsibilities include:
- Working in the business and leasing office
- Assisting at the concierge desk
- Typing up leases
- Creation of resident files
- Compiling property data to generate property reports
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to Us:
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Intermediate written and mathematical abilities are needed to perform the basic functions of the position
- Candidate must display excellent verbal communications skills as well as a strong enthusiasm for customer service, marketing and sales
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
Rocio's position entails assisting future residents in finding their perfect apartment home. She oversees the customer journey, from the time they express interest in a tour to the time they move in and beyond.
Back to top