Accounts Payable Specialist
The Bozzuto Management Accounting Team is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist! The Accounts Payable Specialist will be primarily responsible for entering invoices into the project database, doing weekly check runs, filing invoices, and handling vendor inquiries. The incumbent will work in a dynamic team environment with a focus on providing outstanding account services to our clients and property management teams.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Strong customer service to your internal and external clients
- Daily entry of invoices into multiple database systems
- Daily management of outstanding A/P
- Process check runs according to schedule
- Invoice filing, both electronically and manually
- Vendor and Site inquiries
- Annual preparation of 1099 information
- Rebilling of overhead invoices to various inter company accounts
- Participation in special projects
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top