Product Manager (Growth)
All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEO’s garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada and Texas.
We’re a late stage startup that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, and seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each and every customer and every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people and operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time and money, which in turn makes their lives easier. That’s where you come in!
The Product Manager for Growth will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of Boxed’s growth initiatives in partnership with Marketing. You will be a master at developing and testing hypotheses very quickly through your knowledge of identifying friction points, and test and learn methodologies. You’ll be adept at using consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to to grow our user base, as well as maximize conversion rate, retention rate, and revenue per customer. This role is full-time and based in New York, reporting to the VP of Product.
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap for the Boxed growth strategy, identifying high value initiatives and optimization opportunities through user research, analysis, and competitive insights
- Manage all experiments and initiatives from user need state identification, kickoff, MVP and KPI definition, design, development, and launch
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing, Engineering, Product Design, QA, and other cross-functional partners to design, build, and deploy product features
- Analyze, manage, iterate, and track the continued success of all production features
- At least 4 years of direct growth Product experience in an agile/lean eCommerce or consumer-facing environment
- Deep experience with A/B testing and optimization with a robust understanding of acquisition KPIs and funnels
- Strong focus on metrics and KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative and qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL and A/B testing platforms
- Exceptional understanding of UX design principles, responsive web and mobile experiences, information architecture, and Agile methodology
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus and technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang “America’s Dream Boss” for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, and lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crain’s list of best places to work in NYC. We’d love to meet you, so apply today!
Meet Some of Boxed's Employees
Jisoo H.Director of Product
Jisoo collaborates with internal and customer-facing product teams to improve customer experience from the moment of site visit to delivery.
Back to top