- New York, NY
All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEO’s garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada and Texas.
We’re a late stage start-up that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful and seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each and every customer and every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, salespeople and operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time and money, which in turn makes their lives easier. That’s where you come in!
Boxed is seeking an experienced Director, FP&A with hands on experience in driving change and developing the Finance function.
- Build and maintain financial models for the company as a whole as well as for departments and strategic initiatives
- Evaluate potential investments and build frameworks for measuring ROI
- Manage the budgeting process and ongoing forecasts
- Develop and report on KPIs (including SaaS) metrics and other key financial measures
- Manage the company’s financial reporting cadence and track its overall financial health
- Provide strategic financial support and insights to key stakeholders and various departments across the company
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce (and SaaS) business models and success metrics
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (and preferably experience with other FP&A tools)
- Comfort working with lots of data
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple high priority projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross functionally, and a knack for presenting financial information in a way that others can understand easily
- Creative problem solving skills
- 7-10 years of experience in a financial analysis role, preferably with SaaS experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus and technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, “America’s Dream Boss” for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, and lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crain’s list of best places to work in NYC. We’d love to meet you, so apply today!
Back to top