Workplace Services Project Manager
We’re looking for a high energy, highly motivated, hands-on individual with the people skills to work with leaders and business partners across the organization and be part of a high performing team. This role will work out of our Redwood City, CA (Box, Inc. HQ) location and manage the Workplace Services team members in Box’s remote offices. In addition to managing remote offices, you will also assist with build out projects from an operational standpoint, as they arise. This role will report into our VP of Workplace Services. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment, be able to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously and have strong communications skills. This role supports remote offices with a wide range of matters including but not limited to -vendor relationships, contract management, managing remote offices, maintaining, planning, seating, relocation (internal only), office safety, culture, events, coordination & budget maintenance.
Who you are
You are a team player with a strong customer service and facilities background. You’ve had prior management or supervisory experience with highly effective communication skills (verbal and written). You are inspired by the idea of working with others to have a lasting impact on an organization and are looking to take on challenging problems with impeccable integrity. You have the ability to develop strong partnership and influence people effectively to ensure the best outcome for Box. In addition, you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately, and help create epic offices for Boxers to do their best work. This role will require travel in addition to some after hours calls/meetings.
- Align WPS goals with company strategic goals and objectives.
- Play a critical role in facility service operations throughout all Box offices in the US, EMEA and APAC region including new office builds, expansions & space planning.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation and communicating new processes and procedures in remote Box offices.
- Develop vendor relationships to ensure that services are in place and being run correctly and efficiently. Maintain these relationships to guarantee superior service, pricing and experience in each of their given fields.
- Work with all departments and teams across the company (both EMEA and US) to ensure there is solid communication, effective project execution, collaboration of ideas and clear direction on company growth and needs.
- Manage the Workplace Service Managers/Administrators in all Box offices, ensuring there is connection across all Box offices globally.
- Understand and embody Box culture and values and embody them in all situations.
- Create and maintain growth opportunities for your team
- Monitor and control budgets for effective spending
- Review and Manage Health and Safety Plan, as well as Emergency Response Training management for offices
- Support and enforce company policies; i.e. security, vendors relationships, etc.
- University degree
- 3-5 years of facilities management/office management experience
- Build out and project management experience (a plus!)
- Strong People Manager
- Customer Services Background
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to constant change
- Ability to travel
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top