- Manage global cash management operations with a keen, inquisitive eye for improvements, such as, enhancing our Phase I Treasury module in Anaplan, to provide transparency and visibility into our Treasury activities.
- Responsible for managing global bank accounts, banking relationships, and all banking documentation.
- Manage debt portfolio to ensure compliance with all key covenants and obligations.
- Manage investment portfolio according to company's investment policy.
- Prepare and analyze direct cash forecasts to seek opportunities to drive greater efficiencies in our capital structure and to align to our indirect models.
- Support Box international expansion by opening bank accounts, expanding or developing new global banking relationships and integrating activities into daily processes.
- Maintain and test Treasury key controls to ensure global processes have the proper discipline and rigor with adequate policies and documentation.
- Develop a keen understanding of foreign currency risks at Box using data-driven approaches to recommend and create a hedging program to manage risk.
- Manage global travel program with a focus on cost efficiencies, clear reporting and user experience.
- Dive-in wherever needed to ensure Finance maintains a highly collaborative partnership across the business.
- College or advanced degree and 5-7 years of work experience in Treasury or similar finance role
- A strong passion for the financial markets and Treasury innovation
- Passionate, highly collaborative and execution-focused
- Clear communicator, excellent problem solver and possesses strong analytical skills
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Mid-Market Account Executive
David supports companies in the Bay Area with 500 to 2,000 employees—managing a mix of prospects and established accounts to ultimately drive success within their individual businesses.
Back to top