- Manage global cash management operations with a keen, inquisitive eye for improvements, such as, enhancing our Phase I Treasury module in Anaplan, to provide transparency and visibility into our Treasury activities.
- Responsible for managing global bank accounts, banking relationships, and all banking documentation.
- Manage debt portfolio to ensure compliance with all key covenants and obligations.
- Manage investment portfolio according to company's investment policy.
- Prepare and analyze direct cash forecasts to seek opportunities to drive greater efficiencies in our capital structure and to align to our indirect models.
- Support Box international expansion by opening bank accounts, expanding or developing new global banking relationships and integrating activities into daily processes.
- Maintain and test Treasury key controls to ensure global processes have the proper discipline and rigor with adequate policies and documentation.
- Develop a keen understanding of foreign currency risks at Box using data-driven approaches to recommend and create a hedging program to manage risk.
- Manage global travel program with a focus on cost efficiencies, clear reporting and user experience.
- Dive-in wherever needed to ensure Finance maintains a highly collaborative partnership across the business.
- College or advanced degree and 5-7 years of work experience in Treasury or similar finance role
- A strong passion for the financial markets and Treasury innovation
- Passionate, highly collaborative and execution-focused
- Clear communicator, excellent problem solver and possesses strong analytical skills
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top