Tier 1 User Services (Austin, TX)
We are building out our Customer Services team. Do you love using Box? Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems and being the hero to someone who needs help?
Ideally, you enjoy customer interaction and like solving tough issues. You are smart and resourceful. You communicate issues to engineers on a technical level yet still speak clearly and in an assuring voice to customers. You know Box is going to take over the cloud someday, and you are going to help make that happen.
In this Tier 1 support role you will manage support emails and phone calls, log bugs in our bug tracking system, follow up on existing issues, provide customer insights and feedback to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and others, and generally help Box provide the best product possible.
- Provide awesome support to Box customers (of course).
- Resolve web based and phone requests via Zendesk (our CRM), Community, phone, Webex and other tools.
- Be both support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Box web application, desktop clients, mobile applications, and other tools.
- Speak to users about technical issues in a way they can understand.
- Utilize internal tracking tools to manage issues between Customers, Box Support, and Engineering.
- Have a blast making one of the fastest rising cloud content companies even better!
- BA/BS degree from top college/university
- 1 or more years of experience in Internet support or customer service.
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for troubleshooting issues.
- A strong sense of empathy with customers.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top