Technical Product Manager, Dev Ecosystem
- Identify areas developers need help with and deliver the technical content (code samples, technical guides) that meet those needs. Work with our evangelists and developers to build out this content
- Analyze product metrics and drive cross product/marketing strategies for increasing developer adoption and engagement
- Crowdsource automation recipes and technical blueprints from users and developers on best practices
- Define reference apps that demonstrate what can be built with Box and best practices for application architecture; work with engineering to implement, using latest technologies and best of breed cloud platform services
- Identify improvements to our APIs and developer tools that make the developer experience more frictionless, create delight in our developer community, and assist developers in solving new use cases with Box Platform
- Define and drive implementation of developer training and certification
- Strong programmer with coding skills in multiple languages and demonstrated code check-ins and peer review of code (Open Source is great!)
- Technical aptitude and understanding of modern development best practices
- Clear understanding of APIs and SDK design best practices
- SQL skills for analyzing product and developer metric data using tools like AWS Redshift
- Responsive and action oriented person that gets stuff done - self-starter!
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take on challenges and a thirst for learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters or MBA would be a plus
- 2+ years experience in highly relevant related roles (technical PM, engineering, technical consulting, technical support), demonstrable technical aptitude, and exposure to customers or external developers
- Proven track record of delivery above and beyond and building amazing things that you are proud of
- Active online development profile (Github, StackOverflow, developer forums) is a big plus!
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top