Box is growing fast. Real fast.
Every business in the world is attempting to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, we have what it takes to enable enterprises to transform how people work together. Box engages directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world.
On any day, you could be advising an enterprise on how to design an application for a custom document vault or helping a customer migrate millions of files into Box. The next, you may be advising another on how to best integrate Box into their custom CRM. There is never a lack of technical challenges.
- Advising on integration implementations, including; Salesforce, NetSuite, Jive, Google Apps and others, as well as custom client applications
- Consulting on how to best leverage the Box APIs and serve as a technical liaison for the Platform team
- Assisting the Pre-Sales teams when your unique technical capabilities will increase the chances of closing a deal
- Funneling customers' needs into the product teams for continuous product improvement
- Increasing Box Consulting's technical prowess by consistently improving your own skills and applying them to address our customers' needs
- Mentoring and advising junior technical consultants
- Identifying improvement areas and driving work streams on how Box Consulting delivers to our customers
- Supporting the building of a "Best-in-Class" consulting organization, including the ownership of internal projects
About you (Qualifications):
- You have extensive real world technical experience as well as consolidate customer-facing, preferably in a consultative role.
- You love working in a dynamic environment where ambiguity is common...and can effectively speak to both technical and non-technical parties
- Familiarity with SaaS and Enterprise Cloud technologies and concepts, including exposure to platforms such as Salesforce and Office365
- You are comfortable working with one or more of the following: Python, Java, .Net Framework, or Ruby
- You understand application development, RESTful API design concepts, and have done a significant amount of scripting against APIs
- A track record of delivering effective, outcome driven solution design to deadlines
- Understanding and practical appreciation of software development, IT service management and project management methodologies, such as Agile, Waterfall, ITIL and Scrum
- Deep understanding and practical experience of Identity and Access Management solutions, such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID, PingFederate, Okta, OneLogin, Active Directory and/or Single Sign-on standard.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- You have designed and developed an application or two
- You have been exposed to or have some DBA and/or ETL experience
- You have experience and good understanding of networking and communicatIon protocols and concepts
- You have some information security experience
- You are familiar with iOS and/or Android mobile platforms
- Post graduate MA/MSc qualification
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top