Team Lead Manager, Productivity Engineering
At Box, we're changing the way businesses work, making it really easy to access, manage and collaborate on business content in the cloud. Engineering leaders at Box grow teams and inspire them to do their best work.
Box's Productivity Platform Engineering team is responsible for creating a highly productive developer experience. This team's mission is to build Box's next generation self-serve delivery platform, enabling engineers to rapidly deliver code. We are looking for a team lead manager to join us and help lead the team. This is a hands-on technical leadership role with an equal focus on nurturing and expanding a team of engineers, providing people management, and driving projects to successful, on-time delivery.
- You are a high performer with strong coding, design, and architecture skills
- You have a passion for writing clean, well tested and maintainable code
- You have fluency in one of C/C++, Java, Python or Go
- You have experience with distributed systems and scalable services
- You have a passion for coaching and mentoring other engineers
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Prior experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Track record of building distributed systems in an asynchronous problem space
- Contributions to Open Source projects
Experience managing successful engineering teams including hiring, coaching and mentoring, 1:1s, and performance reviews. (not including project manager or scrum master experience)
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top