Staff SRE, Cloud Infrastructure (Kubernetes)
- You are passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
- You take an Ops-centric approach to everything you build, ensuring availability, performance and security are core components.
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- You are able to inspire other people to work with you, and you enjoy mentoring and coaching more junior engineers
- You have expertise in the relevant technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) and ideally have experience working with SDN overlay networks (such as Calico)
- You are comfortable with infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or the like)
- You have experience building automations, preferably with Python and Go.
- 8+ years of experience
- You'll collaborate with other engineers on the team to foster solid engineering principles and represent our engineering values
- As a senior member of the team, you'll use both technical and relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion
- You'll collaborate, influence and drive for improvement across scrum teams
- You'll provide additional support for other cloud platforms (Openstack) and technologies (Linux Base OS).
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top