Staff SRE, App Services
Box’s infrastructure is going through a massive transformation to enable our rapidly scaling business. At the heart of this transformation is our hybrid, multi-vendor cloud strategy. The SRE App Services team is responsible for driving the on-boarding of Box's application services onto platforms like OpenStack, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure and many more public cloud vendors in the future.
- You have 8+ years of large-scale production operations experience and enjoy talking about stability, scalability and performance limits of web-services
- You have used tools like Terraform, Spinnaker, SmartStack, et al to manage and scale multi-tier web-services infrastructure
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you're proud of. You believe in spreading (and acquiring) knowledge through mentorship
- You like to build robots that automate your job, using one or more of Python, Php, Bash, Java, C or the likes
- You enjoy troubleshooting in a distributed Linux systems environment and are comfortable in tracing problems through applications, systems and networks
- You have worked in cross-functional engineering teams and know what it means to enable others’ success
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top