Staff Software Engineer, Productivity Engineering Infrastructure
- Contribute to the company's overall cloud infrastructure and platform strategy, with a focus on the developer workflows
- Lead the team in designing and developing the tooling and abstractions that streamline developer workflows in adoption of cloud infrastructure
- Coach and mentor engineers on the team
- High-performing, action and result-oriented engineer
- Strong coding skills with a passion for writing clean, well tested and maintainable code
- Demonstrated expertise in adoption of cloud infrastructure/platforms like AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in building distributed systems
- Passion for learning and adopting new technologies with a focus on finding the right tool for the job
- 8+ years of experience in a software development/operations role
- Unix/Linux system troubleshooting knowledge
- Exposure to Linux containers (LXC) and related technologies (Docker, rkt, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Exposure to private cloud platforms like OpenStack
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top