Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack (Content Creation)
- Experience with highly object-oriented codebases; deep understanding of MVC concepts and frameworks
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- An understanding of RESTful API design concepts and JSON formatting
- Experience building web-based APIs, frameworks or SDKs
- 4-year degree from a top-notch Computer Science or comparable program
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience in building modern desktop applications using technologies such as Electron
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top