Join our fast paced, highly collaborative team to build delightful web experiences that power, extend and showcase Box's platform.
Box is building a content, collaboration, and workflow platform which hundreds of thousands of companies and developers are using to power their own businesses. We aim to help our customers, strategic partners, and developers by making it easy to share content, connect content to workflows, preview content in countless formats, audit access control to this content, and much, much more.
We pride ourselves in building seamless and frictionless user experiences for enterprise management, which includes policy and automation workflow tools, reporting and business intelligence consoles, embeddable HTML widgets, developer on-boarding flows, app galleries, and a whole lot more.
On this team, you'll create efficient and reusable front-end systems with extensive test coverage and modern technologies (e.g. React, Redux). You'll also work in a rapidly iterative environment where we prototype new user interfaces, partner with product and design teams, and ship new code every day.
Ultimately, as an engineering leader, you'll have the opportunity to own projects by driving architectural, product and technological decisions. You'll also be looked to to provide mentorship and guidance to fellow engineers - come join the team!
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- You will collaborate, influence and drive for improvement across scrum teams
- You contribute to developer communities like StackOverflow and GitHub.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with React