Staff Software Engineer, Enterprise Workflow
- Workflow capabilities for repeatable document review approval processes
- Tasking features to enable ad-hoc team level workflows and collaborations
- Event driven automations to enable system level workflows
- Massive scale of users, files, tasks and events
- Need to design for leverage, to enable faster development across core platforms
- Defining and building the next generation of Box workflow systems to support platform and application use cases
- Rapid development without sacrificing enterprise-grade availability
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proven track record of delivering distributed systems
- Strong system architecture skills
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- Building large scale, high volume systems.
- Designing scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- Working knowledge of large scale workflow systems.
- Building externally facing APIs.
- Being part of a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Tech blog (http://tech.blog.box.com/)
- Open source projects (http://opensource.box.com/)
- Developer Platform: https://developers.box.com/
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top