Staff Software Engineer, Enterprise Workflow
The Enterprise workflow team is building mission-critical workflow platform to help customers power their business processes. We are building features that allow customers to setup, track and manage all their work in an efficient and pleasant way.
Our teams oversee essential revenue-driving capabilities including:
- Workflow capabilities for repeatable document review approval processes
- Tasking features to enable ad-hoc team level workflows and collaborations
- Event driven automations to enable system level workflows
The Box Enterprise Platform offers a broad spectrum of technical challenges:
- Massive scale of users, files, tasks and events
- Need to design for leverage, to enable faster development across core platforms
- Defining and building the next generation of Box workflow systems to support platform and application use cases
- Rapid development without sacrificing enterprise-grade availability
We are looking for people to join our workflow team to work closely with our product and other engineering teams to define the future of our platform and its architecture.
As an engineer in the Enterprise workflow team, you will join a small, diverse, fast-paced, full-stack team that works together to build new, easy-to-use tools and APIs that helps Box’s customers get their work done faster. You will work cross-functionally to lead design and implementation of components that power mission-critical use cases in a future-proof way.
As a Staff engineer at Box, you will work with other engineers across the organization to define and build the next generation of Box platform and its architecture and can improve our engineering processes by drawing from your past experiences.
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proven track record of delivering distributed systems
- Strong system architecture skills
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- Building large scale, high volume systems.
- Designing scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- Working knowledge of large scale workflow systems.
- Building externally facing APIs.
- Being part of a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
Find out about our engineering team
- Tech blog (http://tech.blog.box.com/)
- Open source projects (http://opensource.box.com/)
- Developer Platform: https://developers.box.com/
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top