Staff Software Engineer, Enterprise Platform
- Automatic security classification to bring more sensitive data onto Box
- Tools to meet regulatory and compliance requirements via legal holds and retention management
- Workflow capabilities to make workers more productive with their content
- Scalable interfaces for enterprises to manage their users, groups and application at very large scale
- Massive scale of users, files, and events
- Need to design for leverage, to enable faster development across core platforms
- Defining and building the next generation of Box architecture
- Rapid development without sacrificing enterprise-grade availability
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proven track record of delivering distributed systems
- Strong system architecture skills
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- Building large scale, high volume systems.
- Designing scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- Working knowledge of large scale workflow and reporting systems.
- Building externally facing APIs.
- Being part of a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top