Staff Cloud Engineer, Platform Infrastructure
- Passionate about designing, analyzing and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- Have 5+ years of experience in software development and production operations
- Comfortable logging in to troubleshoot linux machines within complex distributed systems
- Believe that Infrastructure as Code is the right way to manage production systems
- Have systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience with a variety of Public and Private Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes) and are familiar with the industry landscape and trends
- Experience building RESTful services
- Deep understanding of micro services concepts
- Experience using SDKs from one or more of the Public Clouds
Nice to have:
- Experience building Public Cloud PCI and SOC compliance automation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top