Sr. Windows Site Reliability Engineer
- You think at scale... big scale... with a focus on ensuring stability and maximizing the performance of services you own
- You're passionate about Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Hyper-V, Sharepoint, SQL Server, and Active Directory, to run and scale multi-tier web-services infrastructure
- You take ownership and strive to do work you're proud of. You believe in spreading (and acquiring) knowledge through mentorship and collaboration
- You like to build robots that automate your job using the best tools for the platform available, including C# and PowerShell
- You're a committed learner, and enjoy playing with new technologies and platforms - and finding new problems to solve
- You strive to make your platform the best it can be by ensuring best practice alignment, capacity planning, and monitoring
- You're excited to help design, implement and support a widely distributed hybrid-cloud infrastructure
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top