Sr. Web App Product Designer
Box has revolutionized the way people get their work done by providing a new way for enterprises to interact effectively with their content.
As a Sr. Product Designer on our core customer-facing product, the Web Application, you’ll play a huge part on how millions of users are able to work across teams and organization. By being at the forefront of our efforts, your ability to lead and innovate will be a keystone to Box's success.
Why the team needs you
Product Design is part of our company DNA -- in fact, Aaron Levie, our CEO, sits alongside our tight-knit team. In order to compete in a rapidly changing market, we are doubling down our investment in our design team. We are looking for a product designer who not only has a keen eye for detail and interest in solving difficult problems but also has strong leadership skills to mentor and inspire others.
Why you need Box
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together.
As a designer at Box, you will craft the future of our products by being immersed in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming to launch.
Who you are
You take pride in designing visualizations that empower people. You are a full-stack designer - you work across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping.
Here's the fine print:
- Wireframe, prototype, and create hi-fidelity designs.
- Craft beautiful and elegant solutions.
- Lead and mentor a small team of designers by providing feedback and direction. Increase the team's knowledge of best practices and current design trends.
- Work with Product Managers to define and refine the products that we build.
- Collaborate across teams with Engineering and Product
- 6+ years of relevant design experience across multiple platforms.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with product strategy.
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas.
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions.
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
- A portfolio of top-notch product work that demonstrates strong design and typographic skills.
Back to top