Box is a lot more than just file storage, syncing and sharing. Our product offers many features to enterprises that enable them to trust Box with their most sensitive content, follow regulations affecting their industry and make them productive within and outside their organization. This is where Box thrives and what differentiates us from competition. We are changing the way people work and collaborate at a global scale.
The Enterprise workflow team is making our customers more productive with their content by building automations and workflow capabilities to enable effective collaboration. We are building new-generation, mission-critical workflow platform to help customers power their business processes. We are building features that allow customers to setup, track and manage all their work in an efficient and user-friendly way.
Our teams oversee essential revenue-driving capabilities including:
- Workflow capabilities for content related processes
- Tasking features to enable ad-hoc team level workflows and collaborations
- Event driven automations to enable system level workflows
- System integration features to allow efficient workflow processes across multiple products.
Box Enterprise Platform offers a broad spectrum of technical challenges:
- Massive scale of users, files, tasks and events
- Need to design for leverage, to enable faster development across core platforms
- Defining and building the next generation of Box workflow systems to support platform and application use cases
- Rapid development without sacrificing enterprise-grade availability
As an engineer in the Enterprise workflow team, you will join a small, diverse, fast-paced, full-stack team that works together to build new, easy-to-use features and APIs that help Box’s customers get their work done faster. You will work cross-functionally to lead design and implementation of systems that power mission-critical use cases in a future-proof way.
As a leader on the Enterprise team, you will work across organizational and team boundaries to drive decisions that align with the future architecture, product and business goals. You will lead significant technology initiatives from end to end and across multiple layers of architecture. We'll look for you to provide perspective on leading industry trends, recommendations on new and emerging technologies, thought leadership on code quality, and engineering process improvements. You will collaborate with others senior members of our staff to define our technical strategy.
- 12+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proven track record of delivering distributed systems
- Experience building scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- Experience with ECM, BPM solutions
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
Find out about our engineering team
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.