Sr. Staff Software Engineer, Core Frameworks
- You will work across organizational and team boundaries to drive decisions that align with the future architecture, product and business goals.
- You will lead significant technology transformations end-to-end and help guide the architectural vision at Box.
- You will develop frameworks, architectural components and the necessary tooling to help other engineers build scalable, HA services.
- You will provide thought leadership and evangelize good code quality and solid engineering process improvements.
- You will collaborate with senior engineers and managers in the organization to enable moving to a service oriented architecture.
- 12+ years of software development experience.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with senior engineering leaders across organizations and disciplines.
- Significant experience defining a service-oriented architecture for complex business domains, and understanding of the technical and business objectives achieved through an API driven platform architecture.
- Experience with REST APIs, and supporting protocols, standards and common patterns (e.g. bulk/batch APIs, versioning, idempotency, query structure, partial updates, etc.).
- Experience with horizontal scalability and availability strategies and supporting technologies for services (statelessness, inter-service communication, asynchronous integration approaches etc.).
- Experience with common Java service framework technologies - web containers, JAX-RS implementations, dependency management tools, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and building frameworks and infrastructure components.
- Experience in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a Saas engineering environment.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top