Sr. Software Engineer, SWAT
- Develop new and evolve existing web-based production tools for use throughout the company.
- Validate, verify, and understand customer-reported and customer-impacting issues.
- Identify, investigate and solve deep, gnarly issues throughout our production environment.
- Active member of weekly oncall rotation.
- Minimum 5 years of applicable experience.
- Strong problem solver. More specifically, you are able to solve problems for which you have no idea how to solve.
- Passion for learning. This is vital for growth in such a broad and dynamic role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at working outside, sometimes far outside, of your comfort zone.
- Experience building web-based applications. Bonus points if you have a deep focus on UX.
- Solid database experience (MySQL).
- Deep understanding of web technologies (Apache, HTTP, REST, Ajax).
- Experience working in a Unix environment.
- Experience with scalable, enterprise grade systems.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top