Our team's mission is to build Box's next generation self-serve delivery platform, enabling engineers to rapidly deliver code. We are a tight-knit team, building for leverage, and supporting close to 300 engineers. We have strong Open Source DNA (ClusterRunner), passion for high quality code, and a drive to create a highly productive developer experience. We seek out inefficiencies in developer experience and build solutions to optimize for long term developer productivity.
You will research Box's continuous integration requirements and design effective solutions for a variety of technologies. You'll get to tackle challenges around user experience, scale, security, analytics and cross-platform portability. You will also get to contribute to Box's Open Source efforts.
As a member of this team, you will provide technical leadership, mentorship and drive technological impact in a small team. You will get to be involved in key strategic decisions across the engineering org, with the unique opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- You are a high performer with strong coding, design, and architecture skills
- You have a passion for writing clean, well tested and maintainable code
- You have fluency in one of C/C++, Java, Python or Go
- You have experience with distributed systems and scalable services
- You love solving problems with data-driven solutions
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Prior experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Track record of building distributed systems in an asynchronous problem space
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Experience in cloud technologies
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.