Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack, Growth
- Build highly usable, performant user flows that optimize conversion and growth.
- Develop well-architected, intuitive and elegant frameworks and features to support scalability and flexibility.
- Refactor and optimize our code for improved reliability, performance, simplicity and maintainability.
- Join a highly collaborative team in an energetic environment.
- Excited to solve complex problems and build features our customers will love.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience writing well structured code.
- Solid engineering hygiene including focus on quality, documentation and unit testing.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or comparable program.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with server side web frameworks PHP/Symfony, Python/Django, Ruby/Rails, NodeJS/Express, Java/Spring, Scala/Play
- Knowledge of SQL optimization and good schema and query design.
- Desire to contribute back to the open source community.
- Experience working with large codebases.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top